Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Digital Detox update plus more!!

So, digital detox has it's lows and highs.... so far the FB is working carbs and sugars not so good.  I guess running around with my nieces and god-daughters we my lows but, on a few days I am able to be more consistent with the no carbs and sugars.

Something I should of posted months ago but hadn't, didn't etc.... I have been having issues with my liver which steamed from my sickle-cell disease (see my sickle cell disease tab) sooo, after almost 5 months a biopsy was done and now I am on Prednisone (steriods) so guess what?... uumm that means weight gain :(  ... Have no fear for the first time in my life I think I am finally going to take the challenge of a healthy eating life style and exercising as a daily routine.  I have gone down that road many many times before each time failing, falling, crashing, plateau and burning.  I am making a blog and journal commitment to see this through the end.... of .... time!  So come along and journey with me....


Day 1 (August 12, 2014)

Breakfast: 6:45-7:00 am
Chia Tea with NO SUGAR - aaahhh pretty good if you ask, I think I can continue this.
2 Hard Boiled eggs

Mid-morning snack 10:30 - 11:00
Snacking on grapes - easy right

Lunch 12:1:30 pm
My smart co-worker (which I love and grateful for) is ordering Papa John's Pizza for the office.  (Long story short, it's Papa John's fault's fault they were 40 mins late getting us Pizza for a meeting last week and now we have $124.00 credit to spend)..... I can't be a party pooper but will watch my pizza in-take.

Afternoon snack 3:00 pm
Baby carrots and peanut butter

Dinner 5:30 - 6:30
Still working on it as I write this blog

Exercise - 2 miles of walking briskly

Snack if I must have one ( glass of Almond milk or Mango)







No comments: