Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Been a while

So, it's been a while since I posted - WOW! Time flies when uuummm used to think when you are having fun but I cannot say that I was having fun.  So here are my updates:

1. Finally, put the pen and paper or should I say laptop away. NO MORE PAPERS!! School is permanently out for me.  Ended on a FANTABULOUS note - 4.0 GPA

2. Walked the 10K - yes ya'll I did it.  It was very tiring but don't get me wrong I would do it again.  I wanted to give up after mile marker 4 but I would still have to walk the same distance to my car... well played huh Ukrops! So proud of myself and "checked" off the bucket list. Oh did I mention it was a rainy day too!!

Crossing that FINISHING LINE!!!

Mile Marker 2

Beginning of the event

3. SICK SICK SICK!! For some reason my body has not been cooperating with me health wise, aaahhh I was once the "sickle cell disease" patient who was in remarkable health that it made every physician question my diagnosis. NOT ANYMORE!! Body aches, fevers, night sweats - being the hypochondriac that I am I believe I have diagnosed myself with so many things - from Liver damage to Pulmonary Hypertension... go figure the internet and WebMD sucks. Have no fear my BFF who is always on my heels has forced me into a doctor's office - so next Wednesday we shall see which of my diagnosis are correct.

This brings us to present day, feeling feverish today but I will fight through it because I am claiming the blood of Jesus over my body.  There are so many things on my mind but for now I will bid you farewell and come back tomorrow with thoughts of live love laugh learn with Drea!!




Feel Good Song today:  Kelly Price - It's my time to shine.


No comments: